KCS International Students
KCSOL enables students to:
- Work from home anytime at their own pace
- Take any KCSOL course without a study permit
- Take Canadian high school courses overseas
- Earn a Canadian Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)*
In order to register with KCSOL, you will need to provide us with:
- Identification document: copy of Passport, driver's license, birth certificate, health card, etc.
- Academic transcript: Your academic transcript from the current or previous school for prerequisite requirements.
- A bank draft of the total amount in Canadian Dollars drawn in favor of "Khalsa Community School"
If you are ready to register, please click on the Register Online icon on the top menu to start the process. We are looking forward to working with you.
Students from India:
Students from India can either register directly using the aforesaid information or through our partner school consultant in India.
For more information please contact us: